Help identify weed type

Please help identify this weed. I’ve been able to rid my lawn of all other weeds except this one. I’ve tried 2-4-D and MPCA from common brands such as Roundup weedkill and Ortho weed B Gone. I’ve also tried aggressive over seeding, but this weed prevails. Appreciate any insights on what this is and what it takes to rid it from my lawn.

Howard County Maryland lawns and turf weeds invasive japanese stiltgrass stiltgrass plant care

This is Japanese stiltgrass, a foreign invasive annual. In the lawn it is best handled with a crabgrass pre-emergent applied before you would normally apply it for crabgrass in spring.

This non-native invasive is at its most damaging in our parks and natural areas, where it has taken over thousands of acres. Do not let it get started in woody areas adjacent to you. When you mow, direct the chute away from woods or beds. It will go to see late summer/early fall.

Here's our page on stiltgrass which gives good detail (the links are also very good): https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/japanese-stiltgrass

Ellen