Non-Astringent Persimmon Variety that Pollinates Fuyu

Hello, I'm looking for a non-astringent persimmon tree to plant in my backyard to help pollinate my Fuyu persimmon tree. My Fuyu tree keeps dropping persimmons and I'm wondering if it's due to parthenocarpy. I read that having a pollinator persimmon tree will help make bigger fruit and help with the dropping. But I also read that it makes the persimmons seedy. So I'm not sure if it's good to have a second tree or not. I read that Gailey persimmons are good pollinators but they are the astringent kind. Also, is it ok if I plant this second persimmon tree far from my current Fuyu (75-100 yards away) because of sunlight and other trees. Will it not pollinate if they are far apart or is that distance sufficient?

Howard County Maryland

There are several reasons persimmons will drop fruit: over-fertilization, lack of thinning, and stress (drought, especially.)

Here is a good publication that addresses some of these, and also has variety suggestions. http://extension.msstate.edu/publications/information-sheets/fruit-and-nut-review-oriental-persimmon...
Note especially the section "Diseases, Pests & Problems".

Insects pollinate fruit trees and generally a 50 foot distance is fine. Get as close to that as you can, but bees certainly can fly farther.

Ellen