Hibiscus leaves are yellowing

My red Hibiscus plant has leaves that are turning yellow and dropping off. The leaf starts out with brown circles, that eventually decay out. I don't see any Japanese beetles or any other bug or worm on the plant. I have been spraying an organic mixture to help with fungus and those pesky beetles but this yellowing has not stopped. I'll try an upload a picture of the leaf. Sorry if his is a duplicate but I hadn't heard back in a while and figured I forgot to submit the question. Thanks for your expertise.

Howard County Maryland hibiscus abiotic issues herbaceous perennails

The spots look like fungal leaf spots due to the wet weather we have been experiencing. Make sure there is good air circulation, water at the base of the plants, make sure mulch is no thicker than several inches and away from the base of the stems, and make sure the soil drains well. No control is necessary. Rake fallen foliage and discard.

The yellowing may be due to too much or too little moisture. This is a stress sign. Check the drainage and water deeply during dry periods.

Marian