Planting tomatoes in same location each year

My garden has a variety of vegetables, but the majority is tomatoes. I don’t really have a way to rotate my crops because of this. Is there anything I can do to my soil that will allow me to plant in the same places next year. I have produced beautiful tomatoes especially last year and this year. I’m pretty sure I have had Septoria leaf spot the last two years. I usually cut away the bad leaves and try to spray with an anti fungal, but it keeps coming back. My tomatoes this year have been really nice, but in the beginning of the season I did have some blossom end rot which I treated and is much better now.

Sussex County Delaware tomatoes vegetable gardening

I'm glad your garden is doing pretty well this year. We all love a home grown tomato!
You are right, it is good to rotate the sections of your garden, but sometimes space does not allow. Keep in mind that tomato, pepper, and eggplant are all in the same family, so it doesn't do much good to rotate to them. Rotate to a squash or cucumber type of plant.
It also sounds like you are doing the right thing to pick off lower leaves with fungal leaf spots such as Septoria. You can spray, but keep in mind that fungicide sprays are preventative so you need to use them early, in the middle of June. Try to avoid water on the foliage, and keep good spacing between plants to help lower humidity in the garden. There isn't too much you can do to change the soil, but do remove old plant debris in the late fall or very early spring. You might also try to place straw mulch under your tomato plants next year.

Thank you for contacting Cooperative Extension,
Nancy