203k loan

Asked August 2, 2019, 3:37 PM EDT

where would I go for a 203 k loan to repair my house

Cumberland County New Jersey

3 Responses

Typically, people get loans at a bank or credit union. If you are unable to afford a home repair loan, you might check with local social services agencies about loan programs for income-eligible homeowners.

Thank you Dr Barbara O'Neil

I am going to a USDA rural development to get a Grant 504 loan to get my house repaired