Dutch elm or verticillium wilt?

Asked August 2, 2019, 9:10 AM EDT

How can I tell what is infecting my American Elm tree? Can you recommend an Arborist to look at my tree?

Oakland County Michigan

1 Response


You are correct a certified arborist is the best way to get an exact diagnosis of all issues with the tree.

You can hire a certified arborist, a professional who has taken training in care, diseases, pests and passed certification tests. He/she will come on site and give a complete diagnosis and a plant care plan. Find certified arborists by zip code here—-


Thanks for using our service.