Ripe figs with strange coloring

Hi, I have a Brown Turkey fig tree. I get great figs every year. I did some pruning last year and have fewer branches this year. Still, there are a lot of figs. I don't seem to remember getting two harvests before. In any case, I have large figs that are soft and seem ripe and then I have my smaller figs that are still green. I am not use to having ripe figs in July, so I wasn't really paying attention to them, and when I noticed that several of my figs were large with some purple streaks, and were soft, I picked them. When I sliced them open, I was alarmed because the coloring is not even as it has very dark purple fruit sections/blotches esp. near the bottom of the fruit and in the flesh wall. They do not smell bad at all. I am wondering if these are ok or have a disease or ??? I am attaching some photos of various figs I picked this morning and cut in half. They varied in ripeness. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Multnomah County Oregon

You know a fig is ripe because it’s soft, the surface is cracking a bit, and it’s drooping. This fig is at peak ripeness. If you don’t pick it, it will be overripe tomorrow and is likely to have attracted fruit flies or other insects that enjoy figs as much as we do.

Ripe figs shouldn’t feel hard, like an apple or unripe plum. They should give slightly to pressure, but they shouldn’t be extremely soft or mushy. The best ripe figs are smooth and firm, holding their shape when sliced, but tender throughout and very sweet. If your fig is soft, dropping and full of color, it’s ready. Pick it and enjoy – they don’t keep long.

In the right conditions, some species will produce two crops in a year. The first crop, called a “breba” crop, ripens in late May or early June, and a second will be ready in late September to early November.

Here is a terrific pictorial:

http://tallcloverfarm.com/351/how-to-know-when-a-fig-is-ripe-and-ready-to-pick

Hope this helps!