Unable to identify a spider in Bellevue Nebraska

The outside of my house has been invaded with this spider. I have found 2 in the house so far, not in basement but living areas. I cannot figure out what it is. I captured one and took the best photos possible. At the beginning of the year, there were literally hundreds, tiny ones I believe of the same type on the front cement steps, just going in and out of the concrete. I have never seen this before either. I am in Bellevue Nebraska. I have waited for over 48 hours, I am guessing this is a wolf spider, but I have looked at every wolf spider picture and cannot find one just like it. I cant wait to find out what it is. Thanks

Sarpy County Nebraska

This is a fishing spider. They are not a medically important spider. You can use sticky traps in the home to catch them as they move through. Also, using a home barrier spray, such as the home defense type products, would help to reduce those found inside the home.
Thanks

Thank you for your response. I see some simularities as I had already looked at the fishing spider and still do not think that is what it is. Unless they are in the same family and smaller, with slightly differnt looks. I have found other spiders on the house that look slightly different. All three of the next photos were spiders also found on my house along with the other spiders in question. Thanks

I agree with the previous identification. For more information see http://extensionpublications.unl.edu/assets/pdf/ec1590.pdf

I am not a spider specialist; if you want a species id you can submit your photos to
www.inaturalist.org where specialists can provide more detailed identification

Thank you

Thank you