treatments for fusarium wilt in the home garden

Hello. I have had several plants that are showing signs of Fusarium Wilt (lisianthus for one). Some infected flowers are in containers, and some are in the ground. Interestingly enough, most, if not all, the infected plants came from nurseries (grr!). Since I grow a lot of my plants from seed indoors using grow lights, this is a positive indicator that I am maintaining a relatively sterile environment and good sowing practices (I bought a fan this year which helped to prevent dampening off). I have three products that I have used up to now: mycostop, bacillus amyloliquefaciens D747, and thiomyl. It seems relatively under control (meaning it does not appear to be spreading, infected plants are growing new foliage if they are not too far gone), so I am not sure which product to use now. Your thoughts? Thanks so much!

Hennepin County Minnesota fusarium wilt

Once a plant has fusarium wilt it cannot be cured. Since the wilt is highly contagious in garden beds with closely spaced plants the recommendation is to remove the plants immediately. Mycostop is for preventing fungal infection. Bacillus amyloliquefactans is not labeled for the control of fusarium so it probably won’t be effective. Thiomyl is labeled for fusarium and for controlling fungal infections so it is the only choice. It is also a systemic fungicide and fungicides are potent and all safety precautions should be followed. Safety recommendations are on the label. I can sympathize after all the work it is hard to loose plants.