Asked July 23, 2019, 2:45 PM EDT

We filed paper to b cone tax exempt for sales tax on farm we had out certificate that had our info on it destroyed by water how can we get a copy of our cert

Cuyahoga County Ohio

1 Response

Hello & thank you for reaching out to OSU Extension with your tax exempt question.
Please provide a bit more information as we are not exactly clear on what you need.

Or, you can contact the Ohio Department of Taxation at https://www.tax.ohio.gov/Home.aspx to assist you.

Kind regards,
Teresa Funk