brown rust on heirloom tomato plants

Thank you for answering my last tomato question so quickly, Another question; I have one potted heirloom tomato. I kept it in the shade a few days to acclimate it. It is doing just fine now, and has buds on top. However, when I water it, I notice "brown stuff mostly on the upper side of the leaf. I just cut the leaf off, but I don't know really what to do about this. I think this is called an Heirloom "Mortgage Buster" I am sending pics of the tomato plant and an example of the leaf.

Lane County Oregon

I cannot identify your Mortgage Lifter’s ailment by your photos, as much as I have tried. I recommend that you take a branch with infected leaves attached to your local OSU Extension Service office for further diagnostics. The Lane county office is located at 996 Jefferson St, Eugene, OR 97402. Call (541) 344-5859 for current hours.

Good luck and happy gardening.