WHAT TYPE OF POISON IS THIS?

PLEASE OVERLOOK ALL CAPS, I HAVE POOR SIGHT.

~~~~~~~

I CALLED 911 and AN OFFICER CAME, THE FUME WAS IN THE AIR, BUT THE OFFICER DID NOT COME DOWN LOW ENOUGH IN THE ROOM WHERE IT CONCENTRATES!!! THIS FUME SETTLES ABOUT MIDWAY THE ROOM, RIGHY AT NOSE LEVEL IF YOU'RE SITTING.
AS SOON AS THE OFFICER LEFT, THAT INSIDIOUS JERK WHO LIVES ABOVE ME, CONTINUED PUMPING THAT POISONOUS FUME. HE IS USING A DEVICE TO DEFUSE IT RIGHT THROUGH HIS FLOOR/MY CEILING RIGHT DOWN ON ME, THE CONCENTRATION IS VERY WARM AND IMMEDIATELY FELT -- NOT ONLY IN THE AIR, BUT THROUGH MY BLANKET, MY CLOTHES, AND DOWN TO MY SKIN!! IT TAKES OVER MY ENTIRE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM RIGHT THROUGH THE GAS MASK THAT I AM FORCED TO WEAR!!! IT BURNS MY EYES, MY SIGHT BLURS -- IT MAKES ME FEEL DIZZY AND NAUSEOUS TO THE POINT OF VOMITING!!!

WHAT IS IT?

HOW IS IT BEING DEFUSED SO DIRECTLY DOWN INTO MY AIR SPACE?

AND HOW IS HE PREVENTING IT FROM GETTING IN TO HIS APARTMENT?

HELP!!!

Newaygo County Michigan

August 12, 2019
Good Morning -- My apologies for the delay in responding to you. Unfortunately, this is not an area that we have expertise. We recommend you reconnect with local authorities (again) -- hopefully a second review will provide some assistance.
Wishing you all the best.