PesTab on Herbs

I was recently spraying pestab outside my home because of problems with Japanese beetles. I sprayed around all windows and doors as well. Unfortunately, some of the product dripped off of a bay window onto the potted herbs below the window. The herbs in the pot are cilantro, basil, and green onion. I’m wondering if I can wash and still use the herbs or if there’s a period of time I need to wait in order to be able to use the herbs. If I plant new herbs in the pot will there be systemic absorption from the soil? Thank you! You can reach me by email or cell phone. 507-312-4530 or curibenitti@gmail.com

Winona County Minnesota pesticide safety pesticides herbs

Generally speaking, information on the product label would address your question. However, because PesTabs apparently isn't formulated for use on vegetables or other edible plants you'll need to contact the manufacturer for a reliable answer.

Try here: