Something Made My Dog Sick

Asked July 18, 2019, 8:14 PM EDT

Recently my dog became violently ill. He was vomiting violently and the small amount of blood in his stool became a lot of blood. He's been to the vet a few times and is on the mend, but after being asked by the vet if we had mushrooms growing in the yard, I found these. I can't identify them or quantify their toxicity, if there is any. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Outside United States mushroom identification

1 Response

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.