Health of forest

Asked July 18, 2019, 5:00 PM EDT


I recently purchased a 3-acre property in Summerfield. I would like to arrange for a visit and review by a Forestry Ranger so as to assess the health of the trees and perhaps discuss alternative plantings (such as apple or pear trees) that I could plant in the future.

The property is sloped and I've noted several trees with what seems to be rot at the base.

thank you

tony Saiz
summerfield, NC

Thanks for your help,

Guilford County North Carolina

1 Response


The County Ranger in Guilford County is Jimmy Holt and his phone number is 336-641-2406 and his email is