My grandson is 6 years old soon to be 7. I want to get him involved with the...

My grandson is 6 years old soon to be 7. I want to get him involved with the 4H club. He lives on Brimstone Rd. in Wilmington OH. He has 2 dogs and 3 cats. He lives on a small mini farm 9 acres. Lke most 6 year olds his attention sapn is short. I want to get him involved with other kids his age. I am not certain about what his interests are. He lovoes animals. Are parents required to attend meetings with the kids. Both of his parents work so I amy be the one bringing him. Can you syuggesst a club near his home that has a wide range of activities? Thanks. Steve

Clinton County Ohio 4-h and youth 4-h cloverbuds

Thank you for your email/question Steve. We are ending our 2019 4-H season. Enrollment deadline is March 15 each year. Please send me your contact number and I can call to discuss your grandsons options. He would be a Cloverbud member until he is 8 and in 3rd grade meaning he wouldn't complete individual projects yet. Thank you. Tracie Montague

Tracie,

My contact number is 1-513-855-1180. Thanks. Steve

Tracie,

I have sent my contact info but have not heard back from you. I really just need to know what chapter might work best for my grandson. Again my number is 513-855-1180. Thanks. Steven Roark