Did you realize that the mucus from slugs is used in open heart surgery It is non toxic

I have been studying Slugs for over 18 years, Maryland slugs. A short while after moving slugs from the driveway and sidewalk I realized that there mucus (one of the mucuses sticks to your skin and essentially puts a new layer of skin on your hands which cannot be washed off. It is smooth and it makes using a internal mouse very difficult. After buying myself on oil and in a lot of pain I collected their mucus by having the slugs walk over wet wax paper. then I covered the 3rd degree burn with the mucus. The pain instantly went away and the I didn't need a skin graph. Seattle Washington medicineal center started a slug environment expressing their mucus 2-3 times a day. then returning them to the exact location. I can tell you more about slugs than you probably care to know. I am looking for a dermatologist to give all the information. Thank you Judy Goldblum-Carlton Attch Slug hanging on one strand of secretion. 2. attachment of 11 baby slugs eating out. of the chambers of an orange.

Howard County Maryland miscellaneous

These are interesting observations but we specialize in answering home gardening questions. We do not provide referrals to dermatologists.

Christa