rash caused by plant other than poison ivy?

I live in Baltimore. I sometimes get a rash after working in my garden. I know what poison ivy looks like, and I don't think I have any (although I know it can be sneaky). I looked up poison sumac, and I don't see any of that here either. Are there any other plants that might be causing the rash? I have a very enthusiastic low grower with purple leaves and a very distinctive scent. I suspect it, but I haven't been able to identify it. Short question: Are there any other plants that grow around here that might be causing my symptoms? thank you,

Baltimore Maryland poisonous plants plant care allergic plant reaction

There are many plants that can cause dermatitis. Common junipers, for instance. Usually it occurs when a gardener is working, pruning, etc. with the plant. Not just having contact.
It also varies greatly from person to person, with many having no reaction at all.
Here are some examples: https://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/newsletters/hortupdate/2010/jun/dermatitis.html
You'll have to know the names of your plants.

You might want to attach a photo of your suspect plant in a return email.

Ellen