Gauge check on pressure canner

Asked July 7, 2019, 8:47 PM EDT

Can I have the gauges on my pressure canner checked at the extension office?

Oakland County Michigan

1 Response

Hi there, Yes - this is something that MSU Extension can do. I would recommend calling the county office to check to make arrangements with an individual that can actually do the testing - as many of our Educators that do this are covering multiple counties and not necessarily available at the location you are seeking daily. The number to the Oakland Co. office is: 248-858-0880. Chris Venema is the Educator that would cover that office, her email is:, please reach out to her to make arrangements.