Don’t know what these are

I have had these in my bedroom and pest control service from my apartment complex hasn’t come what can I do. I have used Hot Shot to bomb the area . I am not sure if these can bite and I have gotten rid of my bed while waiting on on pest control

Brevard County Florida

These look like alate ants (reproductives), but the pictures are too low resolution for me to be certain. You also have on the pictures things that could be the ant workers which have no wings. Alate ants come out of nests usually some time during the warm months. Males and females will fly out and mate, and females will be ready to start new nests. When this flight occurs indoors, you may have this kind of problem.

Take some specimens to the Brevard County Extension office on Monday, and they may be able to tell you exactly what you have.

Pest control company should look for the nests to try to eliminate them. Potentially they should use baits that the cants can take back to the nest so the nest can be eliminated.