We have a problem with grapes. Leaves are being chewed by something and they look sort of lacey, the green is gone.i am going to use urea for a fertilizer but don't know what to spray. Saw online that Sevin works but don't know what insect it is or is it a mold or fungus. Thank you for your help.
We can give better advice if you could provide pictures of the leaves, provide additional information such as the type of grape, and age of planting.
Rose chafer and Japanese beetles are common leaf feeders in grapes, but there could be other causes as well.