Netting and bees / pollinators

We have a small garden, 10'x8', immediately next to the house that was being eaten by deer, so I installed a 6 to 7 foot tall fence made from polypropylene wildlife netting. After installing, I noticed a wasp that was having difficulty getting through the mesh. It eventually got through, but it made me wonder if the mesh fence around such a small garden will keep bees and other pollinators from reaching the plants. Is this a problem? Of course, they can go up and over the top, but I don't know whether bees do that or just fly horizontally for the most part (which is what it looks like!) If you need it, the specific product was Sta-Green Wildlife Netting Black Polypropylene No Dig Garden Hardware Cloth Rolled Fencing, which I bought at Lowes. I hope this isn't a problem, because the fencing was easy to set up and not very expensive. I'd rather not go back to chicken wire. Thank you.

Montgomery County Maryland wildlife vegetables pollinators beneficial insects and pollinators pollinators and netting deer netting and pollinators

The pollinators are perfectly capable of navigating their way into your garden in spite of the netting. No, they are not capable of only flying horizontally.

Here's more about pollinators: https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/what-can-i-do-help-pollinators

Ellen