Juniper question

Could you help me understand what could be wrong with my juniper trees? They seem to be turning brown from the right side to the left of the row of trees. I'm not sure if this is normal or if it could be a bug or disease? They have been getting plenty of water. They we're planted approximately five to six years ago.

Kenton County Kentucky

Hello!
This looks more like a disease than an insect issue, drought, or other common ailments. Junipers can get various diseases here, and diseases are more prevalent in higher humidity. I can give you a recommendation for management if I know which disease it is. Some diseases are easily treatable, however, while others are not.

Your note doesn't say which county you live in, but you can bring a branch in to your Kentucky county extension office for diagnosis. If you decide to get it diagnosed, bring in a good-sized branch that has a range of symptoms, from live healthy needles all the way to dying/dead areas. You can call your Extension office beforehand to get the exact requirements, or if you have questions. I hope this will help.

OK Thank you!