What tree is this? What to do for brown spots, yellow leaves, falling leaves?

To the amazing plant person! My tree needs help, please!! I moved into this house last fall and loved all the plants on my property. Especially this white flowering tree in the spring that is right next to my patio.

Description of the tree (picture attached)
The tree is about 20 feet tall, flower in mid-May (5 white petals, yellow anther)

Description of the problem (picture attached)
About two weeks ago (mid-June), I have noticed some leaves started to fall from the tree, and there are some brown spots on some of the leaves. About two days ago (late-June), I started to notice yellowing on some of the smaller leaves. The problem affects about 30% of the tree.

Attached are some pictures. I am wondering if you can let me know:
1. What tree is this?
2. What I need to do to save this tree? (brown spots, yellow leaves, falling leaves)

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Please help me.

Hennepin County Minnesota crab apple trees fruit trees apple scab fruit tree disease

Thank you for the question. The tree looks like a crabapple tree, variety unknown. The spots and yellow, falling leaves are suspicious for apple scab, a very common disease of apple and crabapple trees. Typically, this is cosmetic but if large numbers of leaves fall for several years in a row, the tree can weaken. Control consists of planting resistant varieties, cleaning up fallen fruits and leaves, and occasionally fungicides. Remember, fungicides are used to prevent healthy trees from the disease. They do not control the disease once spots are seen on the tree. Read about the disease and its control here: https://extension.umn.edu/plant-diseases/apple-scab-apples-and-crabapples

Thank you for contacting Extension.