Availability of chickpea seed appropriate for growing on Chiloé Island, southern Chile

Hello. I have just looked at the Territorial Seed Company listing and cannot find chickpeas. Could you suggest a company that could export a small quanitity of chickpea seed? It would have to be a formally established enterprise in order to qualify for Chilean authorities permission. I shall attempt to get the idea implemented by an official agricultural research station here (INIA, Instituto Nacional de Investigación Agropecuaria, at Remehue, near Osorno). Given climate change, chickpeas could become a relevant crop for large garden rotations here. Thank you.

Outside United States

Green Cover Seed at Bladen, NE may be a source for Chick pea seed. Keith Berns is the contact at Keith Berns keith@greencoverseed.com. Phone number is 402-469-6784.