Pesticide Applicator's license

Asked June 25, 2019, 5:51 PM EDT

Hi there, Is an individual/Federal Employee required to have a Pesticide Applicator's License to put down glue traps in personal spaces (lab, office, etc) not as a commercial applicator? If so, what would be the category under which the license should be obtained?

Prince George's County Maryland

1 Response

Thank you for contacting eXtension. The licensing is done through the Maryland Department of Agriculture ( but since your question is quite specific I think you might be able to get a quick answer by calling their office at (410) 841-5710