Asked June 25, 2019, 4:38 AM EDT

Hello, my dog is eating this plant. It is harmful? What is it? Thank you!

Outside United States

1 Response

Thank you for your question. We cannot identify a plant, and give you information about its toxicity without knowing your location, I would urge you to contact your veterinarian for immediate advice. Once the plant ID is established, you can use the ASPCA database to determine whether it is poisonous: https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control/toxic-and-non-toxic-plants Good luck!