Blackhead in turkey flocks

I currently am raising 4 BB white and bronze turkeys that are enclosed in a 28x80 ft yard. Right next to that I have been raising meat and laying chickens and ducks for several years. The duck/chicken flock will be reduced from 30 to 8 laying hens and a rooster in a few weeks. I would like to know if there would be a problem if I moved the fence to give the turkeys more room. They are 8 weeks old as of this posting and have had direct contact with the chickens when a few of my escape artists have flapped over the fence. Is there a problem with blackhead in Jackson county?

Jackson County Michigan poultry raising turkeys raising chickens

While I don't know about Jackson county specifically. It is generally advised against raising turkeys on the same ground that you have had chickens on. Blackhead is one of the more common diseases that is spread between the two species.