Eggs on my currants?

Hello, I was out checking over my garden this evening and found a half dozen of these clusters on my currant plants. Do you have a guess on what they are? Should I remove them? Thank you in advance!

Benton County Oregon insect identification insect eggs currants

Hi there. If this were my plant I would take the leaves off and secure them in a container and wait until they hatch to try and ID them. It is difficult to identify bug eggs. Seeing what laid them or what hatches is a better bet. Immature bugs might be difficult to ID also but I would rather try than leave these potentially harmful to your currant eggs where they are. If determined to be a good bug you could always then release them. When they hatch bring them to the Benton County Extension Office to the Master Gardener desk. It is located at 4077 SW Research Way in Corvallis. Call to make sure a Master Gardener is on duty first. 541-766-6750, hours are M-F from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.