no flowers on my plants

I planted cucumber seeds around May 25th and the plants are growing but I have no flowers yet. we have had extremely wet weather here in Pa. do you think this could be the problem?

Schuylkill County Pennsylvania cucumbers vegetables horticulture vegetable gardening

Thank you for your question. It mainly depends on variety, weather conditions, nutrients etc., but generally cucumber plants take approximately 55 to 70 days from germination to harvesting stage. The seeds take 7 to 10 days to germinate. After germination you will see the first male flower within 35 to 55 days roughly, a female flower one or two weeks later. The fertilized female flower will take 10 to 12 days to produce fruits. While the excess rain and lack of sun may delay the flowering of your cucumber plant, it is early days yet, being only 35 days since you planted the seeds.