Sick raspberries?

Our raspberry bushes-which have previously been healthy and happy, giving plenty of fruit- are not looking too great. We’ve lived in this house for 4 years, but the bushes are probably about 10-15 years old according to neighbors. The leaves are covered in galls and shriveling quickly. The berries also seem to be forming differently. Only about 1/3 of what usually grows in the patch each spring has come back this year. The only bug I’ve found on them is a tiny, long-winged brown fly, but there don’t seem to be many. I’m not sure if I should cut away the worst areas, or leave it be. My fear is that they are gonners, maybe some sort of soil virus or root disease? If that is the case, is that area doomed for planting in? Also there are runners coming up in other areas of the yard which look healthy so far, but if I have to get rid of the sick ones, should I get rid of all of them? I’m not sure what to do. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! Marissa Marquardson

Marquette County Michigan raspberries

Sorry this took so long. This has me stumped.
One of those pictures looks like a raspberry but the two pictures with galls do not look like raspberries to me, or blackberries. There is nothing that I know of that causes galls in raspberry. There is a blackberry psyllid that causes distorted leaves like that , but as I say they don't even look like blackberries
No prickles on the stems, leaves shape and texture is wrong and the leaves should not be opposite. But you say you have harvest fruit off them. I would be interested in what the flowers look like since I see the raspberry is close to blooming.
Take a close look at those plants I don't think they are raspberries. Let me know what you think.

OK I went back to do some investigative work, i pulled up a lot of the bishops weed that was growing underneath the plants (which I can’t seem to get rid of!) Turns out, it is not a raspberry bush! I don’t know what it is, but it’s trunk looks similar to a cane, so that is what confused me! They also made it seem like the raspberry bushes were as big and full as they were in the past because they were completely intertwined with the raspberries. I dug the mystery bush up and hopefully got all of its roots out. Hopefully now the nutrients and sunlight will go to the raspberries and they will thrive again. Thanks for your help!

Thanks, I looked at that for a couple days and just scratched my head, thinking "What the heck?" Mystery Solved☺