Blueberry weed killing

1. What is the best equipment to purchase for flame weed eradication in a 3 acre, third year organic blueberry field? 2. Also, how close can you safely get to blueberry plants with flame? 3. What about the sawdust mulch catching fire or smoldering!!! Thank you kindly for your help?

Marion County Oregon blueberries small farms

Please send me an email javier.f-s@oregonstate.edu with your contact info. I'm back from vacation next week. I would like to contact you by phone to provide more info and clarify your question. The equipment depends on your labor and type of work you want to do (how fast and efficiently). In the winter and spring you should be able to get close to your plants, not so much in the summer. The sawdust will catch on fire if it's dry. do you do overhead or drip irrigation? there may be other organic weed control options that are better for you.

Thanks!