Flower skeleton?

I was cleaning up one of my garden pods and found what looks like a flower skeleton. I have never seen something like that and now I am wondering what kind of a flower it was in its live state. There was only one of these which only adds to the mystery. I have attached a couple of pictures of the skeleton. There are dayililies in this pod so maybe that might be the flower. Would love to get your opinion. Thank you, Ken Yost

Hennepin County Minnesota daylily seed pods

Yes, the objects in the photos look like daylily seed pods. These are typically three-lobed.

Thank you very much for taking time to reply and for letting me know what that strange looking skeleton

was. The daylilies have been in that garden for years but I have never seen the dried skeleton of a flower before. Those flowers are beautiful when alive but also strangely beautiful when dead.

Thank you,

Ken