Help with Pollenator for Mature Female Kiwi Berry Plant

I live in Excelsior near the U of M Orchards where, I understand, you are growing and researching kiwi berry plants. I was wondering if I could stop by in the next week or so when plants are flowering to gather some pollen on Q-tips for my mature female kiwi berry plant. I'm happy to share information or even product from my plant. I'm hoping to try pollen from as many kinds of plants as possible to help me decide which pollenator to buy for future years. Or if you have another suggestion or a way for me to find a private individual who has a male kiwi, I'm open to other ideas. My plant is about four years old and getting very large with hundreds of buds right now. I'm sure they will be opening soon, and it would be a shame to get nothing from it again this year!

Hennepin County Minnesota

Your request can only be answered by the researcher doing the kiwi breeding. Best would be to go to the orchard in person and make your request. It is easier to get a favor in person than by mail or with a phone call. If you are a member of Nextdoor or Facebook I would ask if there are any kiwi growers.