Wild romance new guiena

Hi, I'm growing wild romance new guiena indoors and was wondering how many foot candels does it need? Also I'm growing it in water. I have kelp supplement that I mix in the water as well as a spray for leaves. Can they utilize the kelp like that? (it's ascophyllum nodosum) the pic is when I brought it home. Thank you for help.

Lincoln County Colorado

Wild Romance New Guinea Impatiens should be grown where they get about one-half day of full sun at about 10,000-12,000 foot candles. They should then be in partial shade at about 1000 to 3000 foot candles. The Swanson Kelp may be sufficient for your plants, however it is more suited as a human supplement. Kelp products can be slightly salty. Use it sparingly until you are sure it is okay for plant growth. A better product would be a liquid fertilizer specifically designed for plants.