Fire blight fruitless crabapple trees

I have lost a fruitless crabapple tree to fire blight. It was one of three that I could not save. I am looking for a replacement that is disease resistant. Can you help me find one to plant in Denver?

Denver County Colorado fireblight

Are you looking for a crabapple that is fireblight resistant or another species of tree that is fireblight resistant? If you are looking for a crabapple, refer to the list in this fact sheet from CSU Extension https://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/yard-garden/fire-blight-2-907/. If you are looking for another species of small ornamental tree avoid trees in the Roseacea family (ie. Pear, and to lesser degree Hawthorn and Serviceberry) and consider Redbud (Cercis canadensis), a fruit tree like Apricot, Plum or Sour Cherry or a Japanese Tree Lilac (Syringa reticulata).

I looked on the list and did not see any fruitless crabapple trees. Is there one?

Spring Snow (Malus 'Spring Snow) is considered sterile ie. fruitless, although it will develop a few little fruits once in a while.