Ants in my travel trailer

Ants in my travel trailer I had my trailer at Romney ,West Virginia for five years when I brought it home I brought back a bunch of big black ants I’ve tried sprays and a bug bomb but they keep coming back what can I use to get rid of them?

Baltimore County Maryland

Try using ant bait stations. Sometimes you need to try more than one brand. Ants are attracted to different baits at various times of their lifecycle. Sometimes they are attracted to sugars and sometimes proteins. Ant baits are available at home and garden centers or hardware stores. The bait is taken back to the nest and distributed to the occupants. Don’t clean up around the traps when using ant baits, because it will actually keep the ants from going into them. Watch the ants as they go to and from the area, this may help determine where they are coming from. Be patient as this method of control takes a little time to work.

Deb