Pepper plant problem

All of my pepper plants have developed a problem over the past week where the leaves are browning on the edges, some dark brown areas on the leaves and then leaves turning yellow and falling off. The fruit is fine and many have developed fruit already. This is a brand new garden box with fresh soil mix, planted next to potatoes that have no sign of any issues. I’ve never had any issues with peppers in the 8 years I’ve been gardening. Photos attached.

Montgomery County Maryland disease issues vegetables abiotic issues

Hi- the leaf edge browning may have been caused by environmental stress factors, such as weather conditions or excess fertilizer salts. You may also be seeing the start of bacterial leaf spot disease which is very common:
https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/bacterial-leaf-spot-pepper-vegetables
If you suspect you have bacterial leaf spot and it becomes more severe, you can spray with a liquid copper fungicide.

Pull off affected leaves. We recommend that gardeners remove all flower buds, flowers, and small fruits from pepper plants for a period of at least 2-3 weeks after transplanting. This directs the plant's energy into the root system and top growth- all of which will support a greater fruit load later in the season.
Jon