Cat spraying on my Raised Broccoli Bed

A male cat keeps spraying on the sides of my Grow Bags and plants. The grow bags are on a plastic covered pallet on my sidewalk Can I eat the broccoli heads and other veggies (corn beans etc) or is everything ruined?

Blackford County Indiana

If it has not sprouted or set its flower head (the part you would actually eat), you should be OK after a rinse-off. For instance, brussell sprouts that are on the plant now you would not eat. However, new growth of future sprouts would be OK. Corn does not have an ear yet so that should be fine. Spinach, lettuce and other leafy greens would be something I would throw out and start over. Broccoli heads I would prune out and eat the replacement (it will rebud).

Of course the easy answer is if in doubt, through it out. Assuming you get the cat under control, the above measures should allow you to safely move forward.