Backyard chicken flock

Hi there,
We have a backyard flock of 6 hens, which range in age from 1ish-6 years. A few have had frequent diarrhea (very watery) for the last 2 months, so I purchased a microscope to inspect for parasites. They eat, drink, and lay just fine. Their tails are maybe a little droopy, and their crest maybe slightly pale, but they otherwise act normal.

Through a few fecal float tests, I was able to see eggs, parasites, and maybe larvae which I believe to be from roundworms? I am also concerned gapeworm could be a culprit as 1 hen stretches her neck and kind of gasps for air. She also does some strange circular head movements once in a while (but this could be related to crop issues, or simply a long blade of grass). We have never found a worm in their droppings (based on eyesight alone).

We have kept their coop/run in the same area for 5 years, as we don't have a good place to move it. They have quite a bit of space, but it has always been the same space. We do periodically turn over the ground. We have never de-wormed the flock.

I'm hoping you can provide thoughts based on the attached photos. Unfortunately, I am not skilled in the art of measurements, but most of these photos were taken with a 10x, and a couple with a 40x. I also didn't get a solid count of how many worms & eggs per specimen per gram, but there were quite a few of the worms that looked like the one in photo 3244. I also saw what I thought to be different types of egg specimens, but have only attached 1 to this thread.

We think we may need to de-worm, and if so are hoping you can provide the name of the proper wormer.

Thanks for your time!
Laura

Garfield County Colorado poultry poultry health

Animal health, including worming animals is an area where I feel a relationship with a Veterinarian should be developed. I don't have the expertise to identify the worm or eggs.
I will forward your message to the Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital and see if they can help. I do recommend you talk with a local Veterinarian. They will be more likely to know the parasites in your area.
As soon as I hear from the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, I'll send you their information.
Best,
Marvin