Crabapple varieties to cross pollinate with a Haralred apple tree

I live near Afton, Wyoming and just planted a Haralred apple tree. I want to plant a crabapple tree that will cross pollinate, blooming at the same time as the Haralred. We are in growing zone 3. From what I’ve read, white flowering crabapples are best, however the ones available locally Dolgo and Spring Snow, bloom too early. Can you recommend a crabapple tree that will survive at this climate and bloom at the same time as my Haralred?

Lincoln County Wyoming

Hello, Haralred is considered a late season blooming apple variety. As you know, in order for pollination, the pollinator needs to bloom at the same time as your apple tree. Midseason and late season apples will overlap in bloom times, but early and late season varieties will not overlap. Some apple varieties to consider includes Cortland, Honeycrisp, Jonathan, Liberty, McIntosh, Wealthy, Freedom, and Enterprise.

I'm trying to find a list of crabapple bloom times, but not finding much information. I did find this through Washington State University that lists several good crabapple pollinators and their respective bloom times. http://treefruit.wsu.edu/web-article/apple-pollination/

Thanks for the question!