Dying trees

Asked May 30, 2019, 3:19 PM EDT

We live in Southern Genesee County. We have some property and a number of our trees seem to be dying in the last couple of years (maple, willow and apple). Just looking for an arborist who can help us identify the problem and see if anything can be done to save the trees rather than just cutting them down. Would greatly appreciate any information you could provide. Thanks and have a great day.


2 Responses

Yes and a Certified Arborist is exactly the person to have examine your property. You can find one or more Certified Arborists in your zip code at www.treesaregood.com Click on the Find an Arborist tab. Arborist evaluations are not expensive and are highly recommended.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for the help, John.
Will definitely check that out!
Thanks again and have a great day!