How close to a house foundation might a red-twig dogwood be planted?

I recently planted a couple of red twig dogwoods close to my house. But I'm second guessing the decision and trying to learn more. What is a reasonably safe distance away from the house to plant them? Thank you for your time & expertise!

Multnomah County Oregon

"Selecting, Planting, and Caring for a New Tree", EC1438 from OSU Extension,
https://catalog.extension.oregonstate.edu/ec1438 This comprehensive article from OSU covers all types of trees for all locationsand should be of help. Generally speaking those trees may require more room and more light to grow successfully. I say this not knowing just how close to the house they were planted, how much sun light is available and how much moisture they recieve. You may also consider contacting the nursury where you purchased them and requst more planting information. Certain plants require optimum conditions to reach their full potential. Good Luck