Next door neighbor has outdoor cats..

What started a few years ago as a few kittens has turned into many many cats and stray cats and male cats looking to impregnate. as you can imagine the smell is horrid, rank, disgusting. We can no longer enjoy our yard , I can not even go out and get the mail without having to use an inhaler. I had asthma that was dormant for about 15 years. There is one area that they all want to use as the public restroom. not to say they are not using all our yards anywhere they choose. The"Public Restroom" is under his porch where the cats have torn away the siding ect to get in there This area is about 20 feet from my front door.
I have been being woke up by the smell of cat urine stench the last few days. Our air conditioner unit is on that side ,where the smell is the most intense. does the air conditioner use outdoor air and recirculates it?? This has been the most horrifying development. I already can't open my windows the air conditioned air is the only way I can breath. I have become very sick with a bacterial overgrowth condition that I can not beat. I take( xifaxan) a very expensive antibiotic for gut bacteria overgrowth...I am at a complete loss as to what to do. The SPCA has been out multiple times, there concern is only for the animal. The health department. I have called 4 times myself. They can't do anything because he owns the property and well, apparently you can pretty much do whatever you want if you own it. He does however, own the air we all have to breath. My question number 1 was does the heating and cooling system use the outdoor air and recirculates it??? Number 2 What in the world can be done about the situation. I am at a complete loss. I need all the help I can get. Thank you

Hamilton County Ohio pests

Thank you for your question. I am sorry about your situation, and suspect that you meant to contact Ohio State, rather than Oregon State Extension. Here is the correct webpage for them: https://extension.osu.edu/hamilton-county-office Good luck!