zucchini first true leaves curling

My Black Beauty variety zucchini plants germinated very nicely and put up beautiful cotyledons. Most of the first true leaves are developing yellow, then brown rims and then curling under at the edges and shriveling up. They are still indoors in a 60 degree F. growout room under fluorescent grow lights, the way I have started them every year. I planted the seeds in Miracle Grow Potting mix right out of the bag, as I have every year. They have not done this in the past and I haven't been able to find any sign of insect pests or mold. Would this be a nutritional problem? How should I solve it? I need to start putting them outdoors this weekend.

Matanuska-Susitna Borough Alaska zucchini

This strikes me as a nutrient issue. You could have gotten a bad run of potting mix. Give them some liquid fertilizer and cross your fingers they can pull through.