Bed bug

I don't know if I'm crazy... I think I gave an early infestation going on I had the bug guys come out two different time to check my beds and couches and nothing he set volcano traps under all my beds and couches and nothibg. I was bitten by one multiple times and caught it crawling on my pillow which he confirmed was an adult bed bug. He has found no evidence of anything to confirm I have them. I have a two year old son I have not seen any bites in him and I check everynight so I found this when I picked my box spring up on top of the bed frame which the bow spring sits on. My bug guy says that the one I found was probably a hitchhiker I don't know if what I have found is evidence of it's shedded skin and or eggs or if it's nothing please any help

Philadelphia County Pennsylvania entomology

None of the objects in the tape are bed bugs and don't appear to be anything that was ever alive. Without identifiable insects, I can't say whether you have bed bugs or not.