insect eggs, fungus?

Asked May 23, 2019, 4:07 PM EDT

second image

Rock Island County Illinois

1 Response

Thank you for your photo. Take your photos to your local Extension office. A Master Gardener or Master Naturalist may be able to help you. Find an office at As the photos were taken in a tree, a city arborist may also be able to assist.