Black Walnut Trees along our tree line

Have been there for years. Can I get a determination quickly. Long story but neighbors requested to cut down some of our trees. Leaves from some trees blow into their wonderful in ground pool. They are great folks. We have been neighbors for 25 years and we want to accommodate unless any are Black Walnut trees! Landscaper due to cut some of their trees and ours very soon. Difficult to get on anyone's schedule so we do not want to miss this opportunity to be good friends and neighbors. Took photos but do not know how to transfer them from cell phone to laptop! Could I text them to you? Am also on a mission of curiosity as well. Hope this is not the most convoluted, crazy request you received recently! Thank you.

Washington County Maryland plant identification black walnut tree

Sorry, we do not have a separate email or text.
If you want to use your cell, you will have to upload the images from your Image Library or Photos on your cell phone to this reply. Hit choose file.

Or you will have to upload the photos to your computer. You can attach your photos to this reply. Perhaps a family or neighbor can help you. We look forward to your photos.
Marian

Have no idea if these will come through ok. Used to be good at this!

Thanks again...this seems to be a nightmare of sorts!

Those do look like black walnut leaves and nuts.

Christine

I am so excited!! Any recommendations on the best type of arborist I should contact to check interests in purchasing. Although I am very attached to them as I see the them every day.

We are not sure but would refer you to your local Extension office.
Here is their contact information: https://extension.umd.edu/washington-county

We'd guess that you would be looking for a saw mill instead of an arborist, though perhaps they work together in these circumstances.

Christine