Save a life

Asked May 17, 2019, 8:59 AM EDT

I understand that the MSU vet school will take on cases wherein a pet is in dire need of care. We have a female Gordon Setter that has a punctured salivary gland and is in need of an operation. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Oakland County Michigan

1 Response


Thanks for contacting us. I would suggest you contact the Veterinary School/Department directly. Here is their contact information:

Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine