Bites all over legs and some on arms and feet

So I noticed first my daughter itching her head but nothing was in her hair then I noticed a bite or two on myself no bugs tho I checked the whole bed then the next night I had bug bites all over my legs my daughter only had a few and now they are on my feet and arms my daughter has a few on her face and I have seen little yellow larvae things in her hair now I did find some strange larvae on the bed will show in pictures please help the itching is terrible I use Sarna and extreme cortisone itch cream I feel like I’m always getting bit but the bites are growing a lot In numbers and when I itch them I think they multiply I live in the woods no neighbors in wv I was thinking maybe carpet beetles because of some of the things I have found scrubbed bedroom top to bottom where I am getting bit

Preston County West Virginia

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.